We providing consultantation service to Dana Shwe La Min Co.,Ltd and Eagle Land Logistics Co.,Ltd for container 8 shipments, total container (67) unit starting from 18th April 2019 under the department of bridge, Ministry of construction. Although these cargo are mostly steel structure for Kim Chaung bridge at Rakhine State which packed in 40ft HC container, 20ft refeer container (1) unit is special for painting. The services which we provide for this project are as follows;
- Presentation for unloading from container
- Advice the technical point of view to working team who are handling the cargo
- Provide electricians for installation of power line for reefer container
- Document preparation with governmental department
- Negotiation with custom department
- Discussion as well as complaint with shipping line & Logistics company from Austria & Myanmar
20FT REEFER CONTAINER
We were planing to send the painting material to project site by 20ft reefer truck at the beginning of project.Luckily, it was SOW (Shipper Owner) which means we can use the reefer container at project site and we changed our logistics mode to send with steel structure by ship.We installed with electrician at jetty’s power line to get cold chain temperature setting 24.6 -25 Degree Centigrade as soon as the reefer container departed from Htee Dan port. We rented the generator which is regular power supply and constant frequency and installed the temporary power line at ship to get the power along the trip.
This is difficult because the rack is made of pine wood instead of iron frame. So, the sling (steel wire) cut off while loading and the bundle of cargo is broken. The crane operator is used to take out the cargo with iron rack , we have to advice to smooth the operation without damage cargo especially the painting of steel structure.